- Make sure that your kid first stands on the ground with the feet properly balanced and firmly in place.
- Now ask your kid to place one foot very firmly on the mat while slowly pulling up the other and trying to balance.
- Once your kid is able to hold the pose and balance on one foot, ask them to place the heel of that lifted foot on the inner ankle of the other leg and hold it there.
- After the first few attempts, your kid will slowly get better at balancing their body perfectly. Ask them to completely lift off that foot from the ground and place it on the inner ankle of the other leg.
- While your kid is trying out this pose, ask them to slowly breathe in through the nose and then again breathe out through the nose, and make sure their mouth is closed.
How It Helps:
The tree pose will help your kid to make their minds calmer and make them able to concentrate better. It will also help them to tighten up their cores and get better balance overall. The tree pose will help your kids to stay calm and focused and concentrate better, without their attention going everywhere. It will also help them to hold their thoughts and think better.